Monday, October 27, 2014

Helping out Leo

1. Since Leo is in a hurry and doesn't want to spend money, he could call a friend to pick him up and give him a ride. 2. Leo might have to sacrifice hanging out with one of the girls after dinner in order to go back to his apartment with Lorenzo to work on the project. 3. Leo might have to break the law here and pick flowers from someone's private garden or a city park garden. Another option is that there might be a street vender who is selling flowers instead of a shop. 4. He should just quote Mr. Rogers. 5. If the bathroom has one of those hot air dryers he could use that to try and dry himself off. 6. He could use the wrench to tighten the the faucet or put the cardboard in the sink so that when the water drips it won't make as loud a sound. But if I were him, I would be concerned this lady carries around all this stuff and I would leave immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment