Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Simple thoughts

I took a psyc class in high school, and now four years later it's really cool to know that I remember a lot of terms and psychologists. I thought the videos that we watched the other day in class were really interesting. The one about the kids in the classroom was really cool to see take place. It would definitely be something that I would do in my class.  

I'm really looking forward to getting into more depth about the this subject. Like I said, it has been a while since I took a psyc class but I am beyond excited ! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting Lindsey: I am happy you find the class interesting.
    By the way, next week we are going to talk about memory - and you will know more about your memories from your high school psych class, and their relationship with this class!

    ReplyDelete